Caymus has a signature style that is dark in color, with rich fruit and ripe, velvety tannins – as approachable in youth as in maturity. We farm Cabernet grapes in eight of Napa’s 16 sub-appellations, with diversification enabling us to make the best possible wine in a given year. This Cabernet offers layered, lush aromas and flavors, including cocoa, cassis and ripe dark berries.
- PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIMES:
- Most labeled products require up to 3-5 business days to produce.
- Most etched products require up to 5-7 business days to produce.
- Mini bottles & big bottles require 7-10 business days to produce.
- Please consider the above when selecting your shipping method!
NONSHIP STATES: We ship non-alcoholic products to all states. However, we cannot ship wines to AK, AL, AR, DE, MS, RI, UT, VT (Canada and Puerto Rico).
LEGAL AGE: Any orders containing wine may only be sold and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years old. When a wine order is delivered the receiver is required by law to show ID proving they are at least 21 years old.
BOTTLE SHAPES: Wine bottle shapes vary slightly depending on wine selection. Most photos show either Cabernet/Merlot or Champagne. Oil / Vinegar shapes are exactly as displayed.