A rich and compelling nose of blackberry, cassis, smoky leather and dried herbs is enhanced with layers of plum and cherry, cocoa and sandalwood. Notes of pencil lead and crushed rock mingle with subtle nuances of sage and menthol. Bold and full bodied, this wine is structured firmly around a solid core of boysenberry and cherry fruit. Supple, ripe tannins provide ample backbone for the layers of boysenberry, black cherry, licorice and dried herb flavors. Fleshy and weighty on the palate while retaining balance and finesse, it finishes long and clean with lingering notes of plum and blackberry.
- PRODUCTION & DELIVERY TIMES:
- Most labeled products require up to 2-3 business days to produce.
- Most etched products require up to 3-5 business days to produce.
- Mini bottles & big bottles require 5-7 business days to produce.
- Please consider the above when selecting your shipping method!
NONSHIP STATES: We ship non-alcoholic products to all states. However, we cannot ship wines to AK, AL, AR, DE, MS, RI, UT, VT (Canada and Puerto Rico).
LEGAL AGE: Any orders containing wine may only be sold and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years old. When a wine order is delivered the receiver is required by law to show ID proving they are at least 21 years old.
BOTTLE SHAPES: Wine bottle shapes vary slightly depending on wine selection. Most photos show either Cabernet/Merlot or Champagne. Oil / Vinegar shapes are exactly as displayed.