Fulfillment fees & Schedule
- Kit / Fulfillment
- Custom / Labor
$50, one-time fee includes receiving & storing good, setting up your pack out lanes, prepping your distribution list.
Each project included 7 days before and another 7 days after the pack out. Beyond that, storage fees are as follows:
• $40 per pallet/month
• $10 per shelf/month
• $5 per bin/month
Common Kitting Fees, includes up to 3 small items:
• Standard Kit, Class 1 : $5.10
• Midsized Kit, Class 2 : $6.30
• Oversized/Personalized Kit, Class 3 : $7.50
Includes plain master cartons, tape, dunnage, generic void fill.
Varies by destination, weight, dimension, service level, etc.
$2 per processed return, plus carrier shipping fees.
$40/man hour for custom, high labor, “man & materials” pack outs.
Some Critical Information & Suggestions:
- We can NOT ship alcohol to PO Boxes. We can only ship to alcohol to physical addresses.
- We MUST require Adult ID & Signature on all alcohol shipments.
- When shipping internationally phone numbers for the recipient are critical.
- Ship 1.5x-2x the crinkle paper you think you may need. Many customers commonly underestimate how much is needed. Better to be safe than sorry.