Ideal Etchedwine.com Affiliates
Am I eligible to become an Etchedwine.com affiliate?
Many types of websites can become Etchedwine.com affiliates. This program is ideal for content-driven sites, blogs, or online stores that feature decorating, photography, family, or do-it-yourself content. We are also happy to work with non-profit organizations.
Please understand, we can only accept affiliates that are within the United States. Additionally, we are not currently accepting affiliates from the following states: Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, or Vermont.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Are there any website or account restrictions?
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
Can I use Etchedwine in my domain names?
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or subdomain for your website is strictly prohibited (ie., etchedwine.example.com orwww.etchedwine-coupons.com).
Trademarked terms MAY be used as a directory of your domain (example: www.example.com/etchedwine).
Will you update or manage my website?
No. The maintenance and the updating of your site is entirely your responsibility. But we DO update our product datafeed regularly, and we keep you generally informed of changes with email newsletters, etc.